- Translated from Chinese: Emerald Spirals of Spring
- Place, production date: China, Jiangsu Province, 2021
- Type: Green tea
- Appearance: light fluffy tea leaves in the form of small spirals
- Fragrance: bright, thick, rich floral, spring sunny sky and warm juicy “living” earth
- Taste: spicy, grabbing the tip of the tongue, with a slight bitterness that quickly turns into sweetness
- Finish: bright, refreshing, long lasting
- Infusion color: transparent, with noticeable villi
- The most suitable brewing ware: ceramic gaiwan, thin-walled clay teapot
- Pickup from the Club - from 11:00 to 20:00. Kyiv, bul. Friendship of Peoples 7
- Courier in Kyiv — 120 UAH
- Delivery in Ukraine — according to the tariffs of the Nova Pochta company.
- When ordering from 2500 UAH - delivery is free, but the client pays cash on delivery.
The spring freshness of this tea will turn your head and give you vitality. Take yourself to an orchard and feel all the floral notes and sweetness in the aroma and taste of tea!
Bilochun is considered one of the most famous in China
Included in the 10 famous teas of China! During the reign of the Qing Dynasty, it was considered Imperial!
The locals of Jiangsu Province cultivated fruit trees and tea trees in the same plantation, believing that delicate tea leaves absorb the spring freshness and vitality from fruit tree blossoms! It is thanks to this neighborhood that we feel floral notes and sweetness in the aroma and taste of tea! And local wisdom says that diligence makes it possible to travel the path and achieve the goal, and tea gives pleasure from passing every step of this path!
How to cook green in a glass with a lid:
- Take a glass and rinse it with boiling water.
- Pour tea at the rate of 2-3 grams per 250 ml.
- We heat the tea: pour 1/4 cup and immediately pour it out, holding the tea leaves with the lid.
- Pour boiling water 95-98°C and infuse 2-3 minutes.
- Let’s drink. You can make more 2-3 tea leaves. Have a nice tea party!
Features and useful properties of green tea
Green tea is rich in catechins, which are organic compounds and powerful antioxidants. Green tea is also high in polyphenols, chemical compounds that are still found in fruits and vegetables. Polyphenols have an anti-inflammatory and healing effect. Green tea also boosts your metabolism, so if you drink it before or after a workout, you’ll burn a lot more calories. By itself, it will not give a significant result, but in combination with the right diet and exercise, the result will be much better. Green tea also improves overall health, so it’s no surprise that it also improves your quality of life and prolongs your years of activity, even in old age. Thanks to L-theanine, an amino acid that regulates brain function. Studies have confirmed its effect on reducing anxiety, it has a strong calming effect without causing drowsiness. It also increases depamine levels. The beneficial properties of green tea give a positive effect if you drink it regularly. Do not drink green tea before bed. The caffeine contained in the leaf has a stimulating effect on the body. But caffeine also has positive effects: it speeds up physical reactions, increases energy, improves long-term memory and improves mood.
Here are some of the most important properties of green teas:
- Improves the condition of the cardiovascular system;
- Reduces blood pressure and heart attack risks;
- Speeds up metabolism and burns fat;
- Prolongs life;
- Combats anxiety;
- Kills bacteria in the mouth and body;
- Reduces the risk of diabetes;
- Removes salts of heavy metals from the body.