True connoisseurs of real Chinese tea prefer oolongs. This is not a specific variety, but a group of teas, which includes various types with different tastes and exquisite aromas. One of the most popular is milk oolong.
This is a semi-fermented turquoise Taiwanese tea, which is most popular in European countries, as well as in Ukraine.
You can buy milk oolong (European interpretation of oolong) in the online store of tea and accessories “Cha”. We offer only the best elite varieties of real tea, brought directly from China by our company’s employees. The catalog contains a diverse selection of milk oolongs that cannot be bought in a supermarket or tea shop.
We value our customers, so we guarantee high quality products. Oolong milk tea is produced by small farms, using selected raw materials. Due to the fact that our company works without intermediaries, the price of oolongs is favorable. The cost depends on the variety, manufacturing technology, and other factors. For new and regular customers, we offer favorable discounts and various promotions.
Features of milk oolongs, their types
The raw material used in the manufacture of milk oolongs grows on tea plantations of the Alishan mountain range (Taiwan Island). Spring and winter are considered to be the best time to pick tea leaves. The collection is carried out only by hand, without the use of any equipment. Milk oolong is made from three to four leaves (they are considered the best raw material). Oolong is represented by two main varieties.
- Jin Xuan.
- Nai Xiang Jin Xuan.
The first grade is characterized by a natural milky taste. The second grade undergoes additional aromatization. This allows you to get a drink with the aroma of creamy cream, which is quite pronounced.
The finished drink has a golden hue, is characterized by a soft creamy and creamy aftertaste and a very delicate, refined aroma that opens up when brewed.
Oolongs have not only an amazing aroma and taste, but also numerous useful properties. Tea contains a huge amount of vitamins, trace elements that are beneficial to humans. Oolong acts as a prophylactic for heart diseases, cleanses the blood, slows down the aging process, burns fat deposits, removes toxins from the body. In addition, oolong promotes relaxation, relieves fatigue, so many connoisseurs use it after a busy day at work.
After the tea leaves are harvested, they are subjected to the traditional processing for oolongs, which have a spherical twist.
- The first step is drying. To do this, the raw materials are placed outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. In the process of withering, excess moisture evaporates from tea leaves, gloss is lost, they become elastic.
- Further, the edges are padded (shaking), the leaves are tossed in special pallets or they can spin with a special drum.
- The next step is mashing (to speed up the fermentation process).
- Fix. At this stage, the fermentation process is stopped by placing the raw materials in hot woks.
- Twisting. The leaves are shaped into balls of small size, which can be loosely twisted or semi-twisted (spherical twist).
- After twisting, the leaves are roasted and dried.
- The final stage is sorting, packaging of finished tea.
You can order original Chinese milk oolong of any kind in Kyiv, Kharkov, Odessa, Dnipro and other cities. Delivery of tea is carried out promptly anywhere in the country. To order, you need to call our manager or fill out the feedback form on the site.